PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

[ Happy Birthday Morning Morgan! ]


^sister

^boyfriend. 


Hello and welcome to my first blog Morning Morgan! "Happy Birthday to my blog and myself!" This is my first post and today is my 20th birthday! C'mon, how nifty is that?  My first few posts will probably be lame; until I get started and used to everything! 

Let's talk about my 20th birthday! I had such a great time with my family and boyfriend to celebrate the big TWO OHH. My parents treated my boyfriend, my sister, and myself to a wonderful dinner at The Cheesecake Factory. I got the meatloaf sandwich. No I am not crazy, it's delicious....and enormous. It comes with a delectable little cup of tomato & bacon jam, which you try to save enough to smother each bite with.  After dinner, I got to pick out a cheesecake. I tried the Godiva cheesecake. Good heavens! It was deadly. I'm sure you can only imagine how marvelous it was. 

Today we had a little goofy party with chinese food and cookie pie to celebrate the "real" day! Cookie pie (photo above), is probably one of the best homemade desserts in the world. I mean, its cookie AND pie! We played some games and had a good time. 

Tomorrow I am going to write about my first week at school. I've been growing in so many areas, and I can really see it this semester. I am so excited to type it all up! and for you to read it! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment